Wednesday 4 July 2012

After a lot of processing, finally have two new packages awaiting approval from the Unity staff, and a bunch more under wraps I'm putting the final touches on. I never though I'd actually be filling this blog out, I just wanted some kind of webpage for my profile to go to. I didn't Think people would actually check it out to be honest.

I also figured this would be as good a place as any to offer my services to anyone that wants a personalized touch to their project. I don't have a portfolio anywhere's but i have been working in Audio for a long time, Music has been an integral part of my life since I've been able to walk. Just leave me a comment or e-mail me if interested in collaborating!

Future packs in the works include an Industrial Pack, Sci-Fi, Nature, Water Bodies for ambience; and also a few sound effect packages involving Gore, Sci-Fi, and probably some others once I get more time to deal more with effects. Also contemplating releasing some Musical scores, most probably Big Beat and some ChipTunes!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I've recently bought you Horror music pack on Unity store. This one https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/4377

    But music there is in quite low quality. Can you provide a link or update unity package with sound files in a higher quality?

    my mail guaindie at gmail.com

    Best,
    Andrii

    ReplyDelete